Preparring for the road ahead...
What is Retirement Planning? To start, it is simply being able to answer 5 key questions:
- What age should/can I retire?
- How much money will I have at retirement?
- How much money will I need throughout retirement?
- What's the difference between how much money I will have and how much I will need?
- What are my options to improve my retirement?
If you don't know the answers to the questions above, we can help you gain the knowledge to do so.
Regardless of your age or the planning stage you're in, we can assist you with:
- Providing Current & Future Retirement Income Needs Analysis
- Understanding Your Retirement Options
- Creating or Reviewing Your Retirement Plan
- Retirement Income Goal Setting
- Maximizing your Employer Benefits
- Evaluating Supplemental Retirement Options
- Addressing Inflation's Impact on you retirement
- Calculating Your Retirement Age
In-depth Process Review
We get to know you and what you're looking for when it comes to retirment.
Calculated Needs Analysis
Based on our Process Review, we'll go over your specific retirement needs.
Detailed Asset Assessment
We'll go through your assets and help assess their value and present these results to you.
Systematic Goals Evaluation
We'll go over each of your goals and provide the best possible feedback.
Everything works better with an action plan! We'll establish a plan and course of action.
Phase 1 - Just Starting
If you do not have answers to any of the questions in the Basics section, you are in the Just Starting stage of the planning process. Depending on your age, "time" is often an asset that can pay dividends down the road. Waiting to begin a savings plan can have a huge impact on results.
Phase 3 - Approaching Retirement
Approaching Retirement can be an exciting, and sometimes stressful stage in the planning process. We find that most of our clients have many questions and concerns in this stage, such as:
- Can I retire at my desired age?
- have I saved enough?
- How long will my money last?
- When/How do I file for my Pension and/or Social Security benefits?
- How do I maximize my Pension or Social Security benefits?
- Which assets are taxable?
- Will I need Long Term Care?